- Describe the context of your interest in ethics and information and communications technologies broadly speaking no matter what the specifics. Please give dates, people, books, articles, etc.???
- Do you consider yourself a pioneer? Describe. Please brag, be expansive, and include influences. Do you have unpublished documentation of your involvement? Course syllabi? Conference abstracts? PowerPoints?
- If you do not consider yourself a pioneer, would you suggest others who are or should be considered pioneers?
- What prompted your first interest in information ethics or related areas? Be as specific as possible. Include readings, conferences, colleagues, and dates.
- If you became acquainted with information ethics as the result of work in another field, please explain.
- What was your first contribution to the field of information ethics and related fields? Took a course? Taught a course? Attended a conference? Wrote a paper?
- When you think of information ethics as a scholarly field, how would you describe the field?
- Among the people and papers that have influenced you, please list the top five or ten.
- Is your research agenda related to information ethics or a related area? If so, please explain.
- What other questions or areas of inquiry would you suggest for us to explore?
- Have you considered leaving your papers and other materials for future research?
- Email to Marti Smith, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Information Ethics Pioneers: Survey and Suggested Questions
Information Ethics Pioneers:
Survey and Suggested Questions
(Please answer those that best apply to you.)
Posted by Martha M. Smith (Marti) at 7:37 PM