Monday, December 15, 2008

Looking for a New Professional Challenge

Email: Marti Smith martismith419@gmail.com
Please contact me about job opportunities

December, 2008
: I am currently looking for a new professional challenge.
Most of my career I've been in colleges and universities in various positions, working with integrating new technologies into educational programs. I was a pioneer in library automation, database searching, and online, distance learning. Specific positions include:
  • Library Director
  • Faculty Member in Library Science and Religion
  • Academic Administrator
  • Marketing and Student Recruiting
In addition, I'm an experienced speaker with a publishing record in information ethics and the challenges of using new information and communications technologies to enhance learning.

****************************************************************************

I would be very interested in using my knowledge and skills and going in a new direction.
Area of interest include:
  • Software Training
  • Marketing Research
  • Sales
  • Staff Development
  • Continuing Education




No comments: