Friday, February 18, 2005

Weekend: February 19-20-- Social Security: The Information War

Let me post this topic for your weekend reflection. What I'd like for our focus is not the pros and cons of the issue but the ways in which the information is managed by the politicians and the media--particularly the political cartoons. Let's look around and see what's out there in the cartoon world. There are many good sites on the web. I'll post my favorite here. I like this site because the cartoons are organized by topics, and they are easy to print. Of course, always give credit for the wonderfully creative talents of these talented people. Let me know what you are thinking about the information war swirling around the social security issues. Happy Weekend.

http://cagle.slate.msn.com/politicalcartoons/

No comments: